Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crystal Skull

Due to the current Indiana Jones movie there was much interest in crystal skulls.

My first encounter which has a crystal skull was in July of 1989. During the time I had been affiliated with a metaphysical study group and had just returned from a month of checking out the Aboriginal life-style around australia.

In the monthly meeting of our own group, one of several leaders mentioned in my opinion she were built with a group likely to Indianapolis the next week to view the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately explained to me the skull have been carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in every single way and that this particular skull have been found in Lubantaan in Belize in the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who was simply then 16 yrs . old.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, along with Lynn Gardner will be exhibiting the skull the next week . It appeared like the ideal opportunity to learn a new challenge, who knows where this can lead?

Playing the lecture, I became fascinated. It appears the skull ended up present in a Mayan pyramid following left there many centuries previous. Legends abound , but nobody can tell where it originated from or the age of it really is. Many legends apparently point out it being previously made in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It certainly was beautiful! Made of pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish can be found, into the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that after she first discovered it , the skull was cloudier compared to it's present state, it had been now really clear!

It was valued at over 18 million dollars, plus it gave the impression to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied kinds of paranormal behavior. Some would start to see the future, while others experienced alien encounters and past lives. It was really a masterpiece, unlike anything I had experienced before.
For additional information about crystal skull you can check this popular web portal: click for more