Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crystal Skull

Due to current Indiana Jones movie there has been much fascination with crystal skulls.

My first encounter using a crystal skull is at July of 1989. During the time I was a member of a metaphysical study group and had just returned coming from a month of studying the Aboriginal life-style around australia.

During the monthly meeting of our group, one of the leaders mentioned if you ask me that they stood a group gonna Indianapolis the subsequent week to view the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately taught me the skull ended up carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in every way and that this specific skull have been seen in Lubantaan in Belize inside the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who was simply then 16 yrs . old.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, together with Lynn Gardner would be exhibiting the skull the following week . It sounded like the perfect chance to learn something totally new, to know where this might lead?

Listening to the lecture, I came to be fascinated. This indicates the skull have been present in a Mayan pyramid after having been left there hundreds of years previous. Legends abound , but no-one can tell where it came from or what age it can be. Many legends apparently point to it previously being made in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It it was beautiful! Created from pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish to be found, right down to the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that whenever she first thought it was , the skull was cloudier compared to it's present state, it was now superior!

It was worth over 18 million dollars, and yes it seemed to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied forms of paranormal behavior. Some would start to see the future, although some experienced alien encounters and past lives. It had been really a masterpiece, unlike anything I had created witnessed before.
For more info about crystal skull go to see the best net page: check here