Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Final Fantasy XIV Could be the Only Game You'll Ever Need to have

We nevertheless aren't at the end of Final Fantasy XIV's Stormblood lifecycle, but that does not matter, for the reason that you don't ever really need to play a further game ever once more. Seriously. This game has quite a great deal almost everything. PvP, racing, crafting, in-depth lore, immersive story, reside service updates, strong consumer service, classy vanity items around the mog station, a companion chat app so you can keep in touch with in-game buddies even though offline, a collectible card game, virtual gambling, fashion shows, a novice network for new players to acquire FFXIV Gil advice, numerous party discovering match services, housing, player-owned stores and restaurants, weddings.

The only point Final Fantasy XIV doesn't have is an AR element. But, they have joked about it just before.

Which suggests that could alter sometime soon. Not sure if I want it to, but you realize what? This game isn't just for me. Even though I type of do not shut up about it.

And now it'll even have a contained single-player encounter with Blue Mage. We're obtaining a third expansion in June of 2019 that enables us all to go darkside for the initial time in a mainline Final Fantasy game.

And when there is still a lot more room to develop, Game Director Naoki Yoshida (also called Yoshi-P) has already discussed his plans to continue supporting FFXIV with new content material ad infinitum.

So, go ahead BC readers: transform my mind.