Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ce got attention for his i

Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce got attention for his impassioned and profane speech after the team's Super Bowl parade http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-billy-price-jersey , but he's now communicating through music.

The jazz band from Kelce's Ohio high school alma mater was performing at a Philadelphia high school Thursday when he decided to lend some help. He borrowed one boy's saxophone and sat in with the Cleveland Heights High School band. He then stayed on to play with Philly's Central High School band, too.

He seemed to be holding his own, tapping his foot to the beat.

He's providing all kinds of inspiration for Philadelphia these days.

On Monday he gave a talk to the Phillies about being bold.

Landry Jones is gone from Pittsburgh and Ben Roethlisberger‘s going to miss his longtime backup.

Roethlisberger said on 93.7 The Fan he found it “kind of shocking” that the Steelers released Jones last weekend even if he understood why the team went with Josh Dobbs and Mason Rudolph “in terms of business-wise.” Dobbs will be No. 2 on the depth chart and Roethlisberger shared what he told Dobbs about what he needs from his backup.

“I told him Ray Nitschke Jersey , ‘You need to prove to everybody that you deserve to be here,'” Roethlisberger said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “I’m not talking about on the field. He’s proven that. … But what he needs to do is prove he’s as valuable as Landry was off the field — in terms of film study Donte Moncrief Jersey , when I have a question [and him] having a good answer for me. When I come off the field after the play, ‘Hey, what did you see here?’ and he can give me an answer. That’s where he really needs to step up. He’s all for it. He said Youth Tre'Quan Smith Jersey , ‘Ben, I’ll give you everything I can,’ and I trust that he will.”

Dobbs will get his first chance to share in-game insights with Roethlisberger against the Browns this Sunday. If all goes well for Roethlisberger this year Mark Stone Jersey , we’ll have to wait to see what he can offer on the field.
http://www.officialusafootballs.com/houston-texans