Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eaving his role after seve

U.S. Alpine director Patrick Riml is leaving his role after seven seasons and following a Winter Olympics in which the women’s side accounted for all three medals.

Riml joined the ski squad in 2001 and became the women’s coach two years later Youth Derek Grant Jersey , helping with the development of Julia Mancuso and Lindsey Vonn. He left in 2008 to join Team Canada before returning to the U.S. in 2011 as Alpine director.

U.S. ski and snowboard chief of sport Luke Bodensteiner credited Riml with leading ”some of the most successful teams in our history.”

At the Pyeongchang Olympics, Mikaela Shiffrin earned a gold and silver, while Vonn captured a bronze. Riml called the men’s performance in South Korea ”disappointing” and acknowledged the team had to rebuild before the Beijing Games in 2022.

Jimbo Fisher adamantly defended Jameis Winston when both were at Florida State in 2014 during a sexual assault investigation involving the quarterback. Fisher has remained close to Winston even as he’s moved to Texas A&M and Winston has become an NFL quarterback.

Winston even spent time in College Station this offseason.

Thus Luke Kuechly Jersey , during SEC Media Days on Monday, Fisher was asked about Winston’s three-game NFL suspension.

“I don’t know the circumstances with Jameis,” Fisher said Youth Antonio Brown Jersey , via Ben Baby of the Dallas Morning News. “I love Jameis. Hopefully he’ll be able to move on and obviously, that is something that he will be able to move on from. And yes, I love him. I still think he’s a tremendous young man. I really do.

“Unfortunately Michael Roberts Jersey , he made some bad decisions this past season or whenever he did it. I don’t know exactly when that was. But I still love him. If you’re ever around him, you’ll understand what I mean. There’s not a better team player, a guy who works as much as [anyone].

“But he made he made a mistake Matt Judon Jersey , and obviously he’ll pay the consequences for that, and we’ll move on.”
Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys